All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackle digestion complaints and eat your way to better health with TV's Medicinal Chef and nutrition expert Dale Pinnock. Around 40% of people have at least one digestive symptom at any one time and this book explains how changing your diet can help you to alleviate symptoms.
- Author BiographyDale Pinnock is a passionate champion of the beneficial effects that food can have on our health, and he runs a successful website at www.dalepinnock.com. With degrees in Human Nutrition, Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Medicine, he has in-depth knowledge of evidence-based nutritional medicine and phytonutrients. His approach is to work alongside conventional medicine and he regularly collaborates with healthcare professionals to show patients how diet and lifestyle can help in the prevention of disease. Uniquely for a nutritionist, Dale has also worked as a wholefoods chef and he is committed to making it easy for us to unlock the full potential of the nutrients in our food to maintain our health and fight disease. Dale has written two previous books, The Medicinal Chef: Eat Your Way to Better Health and The Medicinal Chef: Healthy Every Day, also published by Quadrille.
- Author(s)Dale Pinnock
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Series TitleThe Medicinal Chef
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 40 photographs
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.90
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £44.76Trending at £49.49
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.06
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.