Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £5.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by theentertainmentstore
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFriday August 15th, 1997. Two tiny Korean babies are delivered to two very different Baltimore families. Every year, on the anniversary of 'Arrival Day' the two families celebrate together, with more and more elaborately competitive parties, as little Susan and Jin-ho take roots and become American.
- Author BiographyBorn in Minneapolis in 1941, Anne Tyler lives in Baltimore where her novels are set. She is the Pulitzer-prize winning author of Breathing Lessons and other bestselling novels, including The Accidental Tourist, Saint Maybe, Back When We Were Grownups, The Amateur Marriage, Digging to America and Noah's Compass. She has recently received the Sunday Times Award for Literary Excellence, which recognises a lifetime's achievement in books.
- PrizesShortlisted for Orange Broadband Prize for Fiction 2007.
- Author(s)Anne Tyler
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight175 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £18.92Trending at £19.48
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.73
- £4.77Trending at £5.02
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.