Digimarketing: The Essential Guide to New Media and Digital Marketing by Kent Wertime, Ian Fenwick (Hardback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £5.99 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe are all DigiMarketers now - or we should be. The authors have for the first time provided a lucid, hype-free, business-based and practical guide to the new age of marketing: it is a kind of digital Baedeker, which should be on every businessman's book-shelf.
- Author BiographyKent Wertime is an experienced advertising and communications executive. Kent started his career in New York, where he worked for international advertising agencies DMB&B and BBDO. He has spent the past 17 years living and working in Asia. During that time, he has held executive positions in Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Singapore. This has included roles as CEO of OgilvyInteractive Asia and his current position as President of OgilvyOne Asia. Kent has written for numerous publications including The Asian Wall Street Journal, Media, Asiaweek, China Daily, and Brand News. His first book, Building Brands and Believers, was published in 2002 by John Wiley & Sons. Ian Fenwick is an experienced management educator and marketing consultant, having worked in Europe, North America and Asia. After several years as Director of Canada's top-ranked MBA Program at the Schulich School of Business, Ian has been based in Bangkok for the past eight years. He is currently Advisor and Senior Head of Administrative Programs at Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Administration, a business school founded in collaboration with Wharton and Kellogg. Ian Fenwick has published widely in scholarly-and not-so-scholarly-journals including the Journal of Marketing Research , Journal of Advertising Research , Public Opinion Quarterly and The American Statistician .
- Author(s)Ian Fenwick,Kent Wertime
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight760 g
- Width164 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.23Trending at £6.42
- £29.59Trending at £38.44
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £17.97Trending at £24.80
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.