All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow human pilots and automated systems worked together to achieve the ultimate in flight--the lunar landings of NASA's Apollo program.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Mindell is Dibner Professor of the History of Engineering and Manufacturing, Professor of Engineering Systems, and Director of the Program in Science, Technology, and Society at MIT. He is the author of Between Human and Machine: Feedback, Control, and Computing before Cybernetics and War, Technology, and Experience aboard the USS Monitor.
- PrizesWinner of American Astronautical Society Eugene M. Emme Astronautical Literature Award 2008.
- Author(s)David A. Mindell
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2011
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note54 figures
- Weight749 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
- £8.30Trending at £8.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.