All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Art Lighting Basics will give you a great start on your way to mastering the techniques of lighting in your digital art. With great advice and tips and tricks to be used in photoshop this handy guide will give any novice artist a head start with their lighting effects.
- Author BiographyRob Carney launched the digital arts magazine ImagineFX, which is today the number one selling creative magazine in the world. He edited the title from 2005 to 2008, moving on to edit the leading graphic design magazine, Computer Arts. He is now a freelance editor and journalist with over 14 years' experience of working on consumer magazines and websites. He has extensive knowledge of creative software and the design industry. Paul Tysall Former ImagineFX magazine art editor and now freelance commercial artist and graphic designer Tysall has extensive knowledge of various digital art tools - from apps through to hardware, and has written for several publications including Computer Arts and ImagineFX magazine. His illustration has graced many printed pages and yet he still maintains a healthy balance of design work as a freelance Art Director, focused in his passion for outstanding editorial.
- Author(s)James Wallace,Paul Tysall,Rob Carney
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication13/04/2015
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleEveryday Guides Made Easy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFlame Tree Publishing
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Foreword byAaron Miller,Mark Mayne
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
- £20.25Trending at £29.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.