CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £8.63Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the evolution in the computerization of society. This book contains results of research and development in the areas of: e-government, business models of e-applications, innovative structures in the Internet, auctions and e-payment, future aspects of communication, Internet and the web, advanced platforms and grid computing, and others.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/2004
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 139
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight847 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byCarlos Passos,Manuel J. Mendes,Reima Suomi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.