All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Content Creation
- Author BiographyKirsten Drotner is Professor of Media Studies at the Institute of Literature, Culture, & Media Studies at the University of Southern Denmark and founding director of DREAM (Danish Research Centre on Education and Advanced Media Materials). Kim Christian Schroder is Professor of Communication at the Department of Communication, Business, and Information Technologies at Roskilde University, Denmark, and Division Chair for the COST project Transforming Audiences, Transforming Societies.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication13/08/2010
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight650 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byKim Christian Schroder,Kirsten Drotner
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.