All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a selection of power converter control problems and their basic digital solutions, based on the most widespread digital control techniques. The presentation is primarily focused on different applications of the same power converter topology, the half-bridge voltage source inverter, considered both in its single- and three-phase implementation.
- Author BiographySimone Buso graduated with a degree in electronic engineering from the University of Padova in 1992. He received his Ph.D. degree in industrial electronics from the same university in 1997. Since 1993, he has been with the power electronics research group of the University of Padova. He is currently a member of the staff of the Department of Information Engineering (DEI) of the University of Padova, where he holds the position of Associate Professor of electronics. His main research interests are in the industrial and power electronics fields and are specifically related to converter topologies, digital control control of power converters, solid-state lighting, and renewable energy sources. Simone Buso is a member of the IEEE.
- Author(s)Paolo Mattavelli,Simone Buso
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Power Electronics
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan and Claypool Life Sciences
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.