Digital Culture, Play, and Identity: A World of Warcraft Reader by MIT Press Ltd (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £5.89Trending at £6.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £24.86Trending at £26.00
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £24.86Trending at £30.24
- £23.15Trending at £24.10
About this product
- DescriptionExploring World of Warcraft as both cultural phenomenon and game, with contributions by writers and researchers who have immersed themselves in the WoW gameworld.
- Author BiographyHilde G. Corneliussen is Associate Professor of Humanistic Informatics at the University of Bergen, Norway. Jill Walker Rettberg is Associate Professor of Humanistic Informatics at the University of Bergen, Norway.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2011
- GenreComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note24 b&w illus.
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byHilde G. Corneliussen,Jill Walker Rettberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.