All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides students with a system-level perspective and the tools they need to analyze and design complete digital systems using Verilog.
- Author BiographyWilliam James Dally is the Willard R. and Inez Kerr Bell Professor of Engineering at Stanford University, California and Chief Scientist at NVIDIA Corporation. He and his group have developed system architecture, network architecture, signaling, routing and synchronization technology that can be found in most large parallel computers today. He has many years of experience working in industry and academia, previously holding positions at Bell Labs, Caltech and MIT and consulting for Digital Equipment, Cray Research and Intel. He is a Member of the National Academy of Engineering, a Fellow of the IEEE, a Fellow of the ACM and a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. He has received numerous honors including the ACM Eckert-Mauchly Award, the IEEE Seymour Cray Award and the ACM Maurice Wilkes Award. He has published over 200 papers in these areas, holds over 75 issued patents and is an author of the textbooks Digital Systems Engineering and Principles and Practices of Interconnection Networks. R. Curtis Harting is a PhD candidate at Stanford University. He graduated with honors in 2007 from Duke University with a BSE, majoring in Electrical and Computer Engineering and Computer Science. He received his MS in 2009 from Stanford University. His primary research interest is in computer architecture, focusing on parallel, high-performance and energy-efficient design.
- Author(s)R. Curtis Harting,William James Dally
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note469 b/w illus. 68 tables 639 exercises
- Weight1300 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.69
- £8.23Trending at £11.95
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.