CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the major milestones in US international communications and information policy, from the early days of the Morse telegraph to the internet explosion. The book underlines the growing importance of communications issues, particularly as they affect American leadership.
- Author BiographyWILSON DIZARD, JR., is a Senior Associate in the international communications program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. He is the author of six earlier books on media and communications.
- Author(s)Wilson P. Dizard
- Date of Publication30/04/2001
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.