All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect resource for anyone learning about digital logic, written by renowned digital guru, Myke Predko using the tried and true Demystified form.
- Author BiographyMyke Predko is New Technologies Test Engineer at Celestica in Toronto, Canada. He is the author of McGraw-Hill's Programming and Customizing PICMicro Microcontrollers, Second Edition, and is a co-designer of both TAB Electronics Build Your Own Robot Kits.
- Author(s)Myke Predko
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width185 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.