Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.98
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.46Trending at £14.48
- £11.32Trending at £12.33
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.90Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age of overwhelming Internet competition and rampant takeovers, marketers face the very real challenge of understanding how to engage customers online. Two online marketing pioneers teach marketers how to use search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and all of the Web 2.0 tools they need to compete in the digital marketplace.
- Author BiographyLeland Harden and Bob Heyman are the co-founders of Cybernautics, a standard-setting new economy marketing agency that launched some of the biggest brands on the web. Harden is vice president of Institutional Advance - ment at Hardin-Simmons University. Heyman is chief search officer at Mediasmith, a leading media buying and planning agency.
- Author(s)Bob Heyman,Leland Harden
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date30/07/2012
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight450 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.