All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains case studies, theoretical papers and project development reports on one of the greatest challenges facing the new digital enterprises: the life cycle approach to management and production. Main issues discussed in the book include CAD/CAM/CIM/CAE, intelligent manufacturing, and control and robotics applications.
- Date of Publication31/10/2001
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleIFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology
- Series Part/Volume Number77
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content NoteXII, 556 p.
- Weight2150 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGeorge L. Kovacs,Geza Haidegger,Peter Bertok
- Edition Statement2002 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.