All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £75.68Was:£80.00Free postage
- £78.11Was:£80.00Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to embrace recent challenges and changes in the governance of IT strategies, SAP and its think tank - the Business Transformation Academy (BTA) - have jointly developed the Digital Capability Framework (DCF). Digital Enterprise Transformation.
- Author BiographyAxel Uhl is Head of the Business Transformation Academy and a member of the Business Transformation Services Leadership Team within the Services Division of SAP. Dr Uhl is a professor at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland. Prior to joining SAP, he held senior management positions at Novartis, KPMG, DaimlerChrysler and Allianz. Lars Gollenia is Head of the global Business Transformation Services at SAP and a member of the SAP Services Delivery Executive team. Lars is the co-founder and sponsor of the Business Transformation Academy, a leadership network comprising leading academics and selected executives. He has held positions in the management consulting space. Gollenia is a Graduate in Business Administration from the Friedrich-Schiller University of Jena, Germany and he studied Strategic and International Management at Harvard University, Boston.
- Author(s)Axel Uhl,Lars Alexander Gollenia
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 36 b&w illustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £18.51Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.67Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.