All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking volume contributes to the growing body of knowledge in digital ethics and provides a much-needed resource for scholars and teachers interested in exploring ethics in this new digital world.
- Author BiographyDon Heider (PhD University of Colorado, Boulder) is the Dean of the School of Communication at Loyola University Chicago and founder of the Center for Digital Ethics and Policy. He is an award-winning journalist and teacher who has done extensive research in virtual worlds. He is the author/editor of several books including Living Virtually: Researching New Worlds (Peter Lang, 2008). Adrienne L. Massanari (PhD University of Washington) is an Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago. She is co-editor of Critical Cyberculture Studies: Current Terrains, Future Directions (2006). Her research interests include the social and cultural impacts of new media, information architecture and user-centered design, and youth culture.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/11/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleDigital Formations
- Series Part/Volume Number78
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight380 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byAdrienne L. Massanari,Don Heider
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £15.68
- £28.65Trending at £29.99
- £26.12Trending at £28.79
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £25.68Trending at £27.85
- £7.94Trending at £10.99
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.