Digital Formations: IT and New Architectures in the Global Realm by Princeton University Press (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 8 Jan
- £4.68Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how digital formations emerge from the ever-changing intersection of computer-centered technologies and the broad range of social contexts that underlie much of what happens in cyberspace. This book emphasizes the importance of recognizing the specific technical capacities of digital technologies.
- Author BiographyRobert Latham is Director of the Social Science Research Council Program on Information Technology and International Cooperation. He is the author of The Liberal Moment . Saskia Sassen is the Ralph Lewis Professor of Sociology at the University of Chicago and Centennial Visiting Professor at the London School of Economics. Her books include The Global City and the forthcoming Denationalization: Territory, Authority, and Rights in a Global Digital Age (both Princeton).
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication24/06/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 line illus. 4 tables.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRobert Latham,Saskia Sassen
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.42Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.