All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.97
- £10.50Trending at £11.89
- £16.56Trending at £17.12
- £11.70Trending at £13.97
- £7.49Trending at £12.97
- £11.27Trending at £12.08
- £7.40Trending at £10.07
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Fourier Analysis: Advanced Techniques
- Author BiographyProfessor Kido is an internationally recognized expert in acoustics and engineering. Currently a professor at the Chiba Institute of Technology, Prof. Kido previously served as the Chairman of ONTEK R&D Co. Ltd. and earlier as the Director of the Research Center for Applied Information Sciences at Tohoku University. Prof. Kido was elected as a fellow of the Acoustical Society of America in 1978. He has published eight books in Japanese over a span of forty years.
- Author(s)Ken'Iti Kido
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- Language(s)English & Japanese
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note100 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight302 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.