All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers the basic theory of the discrete and Fast Fourier transform and shows how they are implemented, using clear explanations and a large number of step-by-step illustrations. Includes practice problems.
- Author BiographyProfessor Kido is an internationally recognized expert in acoustics and engineering. Currently a professor at the Chiba Institute of Technology, Prof. Kido previously served as the Chairman of ONTEK R&D Co. Ltd., and earlier as the Director of the Research Center for Applied Information Sciences at Tohoku University. Prof. Kido was elected as a fellow of the Acoustical Society of America in 1978. He has published eight books in Japanese over a span of forty years.
- Author(s)Ken'Iti Kido
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/06/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUndergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note114 Illustrations, color; 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 203 p. 116 illus., 114 illus. in color.
- Weight343 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2015 ed.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.