Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAn ambitious rendering of the digital future from a pioneer of media and cultural studies, a wise and witty take on a changing field, and our orientation to it.
- Author BiographyJohn Hartley is Research Director of the Centre for Creative Industries & Innovation at Queensland University of Technology, Australia, where he was founding dean of the Creative Industries Faculty. Previously he was head of the School of Journalism, Media & Cultural Studies at Cardiff University in Wales. Hartley is author of many books on popular culture, media, journalism and creative industries. His previous books with Wiley-Blackwell include Television Truths (2008), Story Circle: Digital Storytelling Around the World (co-edited with Kelly McWilliam, 2009), and Creative Industries (2005).
- Author(s)John Hartley
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight534 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.