All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the shift from traditional learning techniques to digital and game-based learning methods. This volume demonstrates how learners have changed, how game-based learning actually works, its applications, as well as looking at the role of educators and trainers in this arena.
- Author BiographyMarc Prensky is a highly successful speaker, writer, and consultant specializing in education and learning.
- Author(s)Marc Prensky
- PublisherParagon House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParagon House Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.00
- £29.22Trending at £38.27
- £9.47Trending at £9.97
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £17.29Trending at £19.09
- £12.27Trending at £14.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.