All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides information on advanced research and case studies that survey the field of digital government. Successful applications in a variety of government settings are delineated, while the authors also analyse the implications for current and future policy-making.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleIntegrated Series in Information Systems
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 17
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1276 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byA. Macintosh,C.A. Larson,E.H. Hovy,H. Chen,L. Brandt,R. Traunmueller,S. Dawas,V. Gregg
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.