Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.57
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionDigital holography and its application to 3-D display is one of the formidable problems of evolving areas of high technology to receive great attention in recent years. This book offers a collection of key chapters that covers digital holography and 3-D display techniques to provide the developments in these important areas.
- Author BiographyAbout the editor Ting-Chung Poon is Professor at Virginia Tech in the Bradley Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, where he is also Director of the Optical Image Processing Laboratory. His current research interests include acousto-optics, hybrid (optical/electronic/digital) 3-D image processing, optical scanning cryptography, optical scanning holography, 3-D holographic display, and 3-D holographic microscopy. Dr. Poon is the co-author of the textbooks Principles of Applied Optics (McGraw-Hill 1991) and Contemporary Optical Image Processing with MATLAB(R) (Elsevier 2001). He has served as a panelist for the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation, and as guest editor of, among other publications, Applied Optics, International Journal of Optoelectronics, and Optical Engineering. Dr. Poon currently serves as a topical editor for Applied Optics and is on the editorial board of Optics and Laser Technology and the Journal of Holography and Speckle. Dr. Poon is a Fellow of the OSA and SPIE and is a Senior Member of the IEEE.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/06/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byTing-Chung Poon
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.