All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionSome corporations are beginning to rethink how they provide security, so that interactions with customers, employees, partners, and suppliers will be richer and more flexible. This book explains how to go about it. It details an important concept known as identity management architecture (IMA): a method to provide ample protection.
- Author BiographyPhillip J. Windley is an Associate Professor of Computer Science at Brigham Young University. Dr. Windley is a nationally recognized expert in using information technology (IT) to add value to the business. Windley received his PhD in Computer Science from the University of California, Davis in 1990. Prior to doing graduate studies, Windley worked for 4 years as a nuclear metallurgist and a member of the technical staff at the Department of Energy's Division of Naval Reactors.
- Author(s)Phil Windley
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication05/08/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.