Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionIn an information environment shaped by an ever-growing and persistent demand for more and more digital content from every direction, it has become increasingly important that publishers, libraries and information professionals understand the challenges and opportunities of the Google environment. This book addresses these issues.
- Author BiographyHazel Woodward MBE PhD BA MCLIP has been University Librarian and Director of the University Press at Cranfield University for over ten years. She is currently Chair of the JISC Journals Working Group and a member of the JISC Collections Board of Management, as well as contributing to various SCONUL, UKSG and ICOLC Committees. Lorraine Estelle BSc(Hons) has led JISC Collections - which manages national negotiations for access to a broad array of intellectual property on behalf of the UK academic community - for the past seven years. Prior to this she worked in the publishing industry. She is an active contributor to the ICOLC Committee.
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2010
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleThe Facet Scholarly Communication Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHazel Woodward,Lorraine Estelle
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.