Save on Computer & IT
- £36.63Trending at £37.65
- £35.51Trending at £36.91
- £53.48Trending at £58.46
- £21.73Trending at £23.01
- £39.53Trending at £45.38
- £45.12Trending at £59.71
- £36.98Trending at £37.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading researchers explore the emerging topic of post-mortem digital legacy and posthumous interaction. They examine the technical, cultural and legal aspects associated with this new branch of HCI.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/10/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleHuman-Computer Interaction Series
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note13 Tables, black and white; 3 Illustrations, color; 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 144 p. 4 illus., 3 illus. in color.
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byCristiano Maciel,Vinicius Carvalho Pereira
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.