All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
About this product
- Author(s)Fabrice Papy
- PublisherISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Date of Publication21/01/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Press Ltd - Elsevier Inc
- Weight280 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Information Retrieval, Web and Interoperability 2. Interoperability, Interface and Hypertext 3. Usage-Oriented Interoperability Instruments 4. Usage Prospects
- Author BiographyProfessor of Information and Communication Sciences and holder of an authorization to conduct research, Fabrice Papy is a lecturer at the University of Paris VIII. Author of articles and contributions to symposiums such as E-Learning and Technologies for Cooperation: Artifactual and Logical Mismatches of Instrumented Activities (Ergo-IA, 2004), he directed Les libraries numerique (Hermes Sciences publications, 2005) And collaborated in Open and Distance Learning: Epistemology and Uses (idem, 2004).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.