CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paper! Somewhere within the flood of online information there is a creative universe just for everyone. This book helps readers find it. Though the Internet is easier than ever to use, the means of information sharing that it involves require a whole new mindset.
- Author BiographyPAUL GILSTER is a professional writer who discovered the power and potential of the Internet early on. He has shared his considerable insight and ability to transform technobabble into a language we all can understand and speak--with users around the world.
- Author(s)Paul Gilster
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/03/1998
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width181 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.