All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook should enable the reader to master the basic skills for creating and editing movies on a PC. It explains how to edit high-quality digital movies on a PC using Microsoft Movie Maker, and how to add titles, narration and music, and send the the finished movies to friends via email,
- Author BiographyRob Beattie has been writing about PC's since the early 1980's. He is a keen amateur movie maker and published songwriter, also a contributor to Q magazine.
- Author(s)Rob Beattie
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication07/03/2002
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleEssential Computers S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date02/07/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width129 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.