Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Koen Leurs
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2015
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMediamatters
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note0 black and white; 20 full color.
- Weight0 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement0
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgments[-]Introduction[-]Chapter 1. Methodological Trajectory[-]Chapter 2. Voices from the Margins: Internet Forums as Counter Publics[-]Chapter 3. Expanding Socio-Cultural Parameters of Action: IM as a Personal Networked Territory[-]Chapter 4. Hypertextual Selves: SNSs[-]Chapter 5. Affective Geographies: YouTube[-]Conclusion[-]Bibliography[-]Biography[-]Informants
- Author Biographyhttp://www.uu.nl/staff/KHALeurs/0 target= _blank >Koen Leurs is a Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellow in the Department of Media and Communications at the London School of Economics and Political Science and he is affiliated with the Institute for Cultural Inquiry at the Graduate Gender Programme at Utrecht University.
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.99Trending at £17.30
- £23.54Trending at £24.06
- £18.29Trending at £22.21
- £21.69Trending at £22.68
- £23.71Trending at £26.31
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
- £20.52Trending at £22.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.