All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the world of digital photography, whether you're a beginner taking your first shot or an experienced photographer looking to try a new medium. The CD-ROM features all the images used in the book, as well as demos of Photoshop Elements, Ulead Photo Impact, PaintShop Pro, and other editing and catalog software.
- Author BiographyJulie Adair King is an avid professional photographer and the author of several books on photography and image--editing, including Adobe PhotoDeluxe 4 For Dummies and Photo Retouching & Restoration For Dummies.
- Author(s)Julie Adair King
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/10/2002
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/01/2011
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight595 g
- Width190 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- catswan3904 May, 2016by
my fault didn't realise how out of date it was
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £34.32Trending at £37.75
- £21.99Trending at £26.74
- £14.49Trending at £14.95
- £25.15Trending at £26.74
- £5.98Trending at £6.79
- £13.99Trending at £15.40
- £10.42Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.