All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Poetics celebrates the architectural design exuberance made possible by new digital modelling techniques and fabrication technologies. By presenting an unconventional and original 'humanistic' theory of CAD (computer-aided design), the author suggests that beyond the generation of innovative engineering forms.
- Author BiographyDr Marjan Colletti is a practising architect, educator, researcher and author on digital architecture. He is a Senior Lecturer at the Bartlett School of Architecture, UCL, UK and University Professor at the University of Innsbruck, Germany, where he co-directs (with Prof. Patrik Schumacher) the Institute for Experimental Architecture.Hochbau. He is the co-founder of the London-based architecture studio marcosandmarjan.
- Author(s)Marjan Colletti
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- Series TitleDesign Research in Architecture
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 95 colour and 223 b&w illustrations
- Weight1014 g
- Width240 mm
- Height220 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Teddy Cruz,Professor Murray Fraser,Professor Jonathan Hill,Professor Jane Rendell
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.