Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
About this product
- DescriptionMicroprocessor-based digital protection relays seem to be dominating all other types of protection relays. This book explains how to choose digital relays correctly, how to ensure their correct use, and how to avoid multiple problems.
- Author BiographyVladimir Gurevich is with the Israel Electric Corporation in Haifa, Israel.
- Author(s)Vladimir Gurevich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/11/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note351 black & white illustrations, 19 black & white tables
- Weight725 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.