All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNearly a century ago, famed educator John Dewey said that if we teach today's students as we taught yesterday's, we rob them of tomorrow. This book examines new models of education made possible by enhanced information technology, fresh approaches that can make public education in the post-industrial age relevant, efficient, and productive.
- Author BiographyDarrell M. West is vice president and director of Governance Studies at the Brookings Institution, USA, where he also directs the Center for Technology Innovation. His many books include the Brookings titles The Next Wave: Using Digital Technology to Further Social and Political Innovation (2011), Brain Gain: Rethinking U.S. Immigration Policy (2010), and Digital Medicine: Health Care in the Internet Era , written with Edward Alan Miller (2009).
- Author(s)Darrell M. West
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.