All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the International School of Applied Geophysics on [title] held March 1987, Erice, Italy. Presents updated seismic techniques for the exploration of the shallower structure of the Earth as well as for the understanding of the dynamic processes taking place in the crust and upper mantle. Also the theoretical background leading to techn
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note220 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight824 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byR. Cassinis
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.