CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £25.99
- £23.85Trending at £31.98
- £9.94Trending at £10.16
- £29.24Trending at £35.77
- £14.39Trending at £22.48
- £15.03Trending at £15.26
- £7.73Trending at £7.90
About this product
- DescriptionPresents you with a course in self-tuning control, beginning with a survey of adaptive control and the formulation of adaptive control problems. This book also deals with modelling and identification before passing on to algebraic design methods and particular PID and linear-quadratic forms of self-tuning control.
- Author BiographyVladimir Bobal (Prof. Ing. CSc.) graduated from the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at Brno University of Technology in 1966. He received the CSc. (Ph.D.) degree in Technical Cybernetics at the Institute of Technical Cybernetics, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava. From 1969 he has worked as a Senior Lecturer, Associate Professor and now Professor in the Department of Automatic Control at the Faculty of Technology, Tomas Bata University in Zlin. His research interests are adaptive control systems, system identification, multivariable systems and CAD for self-tuning controllers. He has published over 190 contributions in scientific journals and conference proceedings (in English and Czech), 7 textbooks and 1 monograph (in Czech).
- Author(s)Jaromir Fessl,Jiri Machacek,Joseph Bohm,Vladimir Bobal
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note187 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, biography
- Weight478 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.