Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe hybrid programming approach allows the use of previously developed textual programming solutions to be integrated into LabVIEW's environment, providing an easier method for building DSP systems. This book combines textual and graphical programming to form a hybrid programming approach, enabling an effective means of building DSP systems.
- Author BiographyNasser Kehtarnavaz is Professor of Electrical Engineering at University of Texas at Dallas. He has written numerous papers and five other books pertaining to signal and image processing, and regularly teaches digital signal processing laboratory courses, for which this book is intended. Among his many professional activities, he is Coeditor-in-Chief of Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, and Chair of the Dallas Chapter of the IEEE Signal Processing Society. Dr. Kehtarnavaz is a Fellow of SPIE, a Senior Member of IEEE, and a Professional Engineer.
- Author(s)Nasser Kehtarnavaz
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDigital Signal Processing SET
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteApprox. 240 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight720 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.