CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £17.51Trending at £17.84
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
- £21.83Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the most comprehensive text available on hands-on teaching of Digital Signal Processing, and the first book to feature the new floating point DSP development system to be promoted by the Texas Instruments University Program: the OMAP L138 eXperimenter and CCS v4 (which replaces the C6713DSK).
- Author BiographyDonald Reay is a Lecturer at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland. He has also taught hands-on DSP, on a number of occasions, as a visiting lecturer at Zhejiang University in Hangzhou, China. He coauthored, with Rulph Chassaing, the Second Edition of Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the TMS320C6713 and TMS320C6416 DSK, also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Donald S. Reay
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width155 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.