Digital Signal Processing for Measurement Systems: Theory and Applications by Alessandro Ferrero, Gabriele D'Antona (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £123.75Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £94.49Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.94
- £35.99Trending at £48.19
- £27.44Trending at £28.52
- £108.12Trending at £157.49
- £14.41Trending at £16.03
- £10.18Trending at £12.22
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent Senior undergraduate/graduate textbook offers an unprecedented measurement of science perspective on DSP theory and applications, a wealth of definitions and real-life examples making it invaluable for students, while practical.
- Author(s)Alessandro Ferrero,Gabriele D'Antona
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleInformation Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 Tables, black and white; XVI, 268 p.
- Weight1300 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.