Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionDigital Solidarities, Communication Policy and Multi-stakeholder Global Governance
- Author BiographyMarc Raboy is Professor and Beaverbrook Chair in Ethics, Media and Communications in the Department of Art History and Communication Studies at McGill University in Montreal. He is Director of Media@McGill, a critical research and public outreach unit on issues and controversies in media, technology and culture. Normand Landry is a postdoctoral research fellow in the Department of Communication Studies at Concordia University in Montreal. Jeremy Shtern is a postdoctoral research fellow in the Faculty of Communication and Design at Ryerson University in Toronto, and lecturer in the York/Ryerson Joint Graduate Programme in Communication and Culture.
- Author(s)Jeremy Shtern,Marc Raboy,Normand Landry
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight540 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.