Digital Soul: Intelligent Machines and Human Values by Thomas Georges (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £21.84Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.69Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by bestsellersuk
- Est. delivery by 29 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionHow should we prepare for the day when machines think and feel as well as -- or better than -- humans do?
- Author BiographyThomas M. Georges is a former research scientist at the National Bureau of Standards, the Institute for Telecommunication Sciences, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. He lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Thomas Georges
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication13/10/2004
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2004
- ImprintBasic Books
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.