All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the use of technology to support enquiry at every phase of the qualitative research process, this key new text guides students in understanding how technology tools can be used effectively
- Author BiographyTrena M Paulus holds a Ph.D. in Education/Instructional Systems Technology and currently teaches qualitative research methods, discourse analysis and instructional technology courses at the University of Tennessee, USA, where she is an associate professor. She has published articles in the areas of qualitative research methods, instructional technology and computer-mediated communication. She teaches a doctoral level course on Digital Tools for Qualitative Research. Jessica Nina Lester is an Assistant Professor in the Inquiry Methodology program in the School of Education at Indiana University where she teaches courses focused on introductory research methods and qualitative research methodologies, with a particular focus on discourse and conversation analysis. Dr. Lester received her Ph.D. in Educational Psychology and Research, along with a graduate certificate in Qualitative Research Methods in Education, from the University of Tennessee in 2011. She received her Master's of Education in 2005 from the University of Mary. Her research activities lie at the intersection of disability studies, discourse studies, and critical/social theory. Dr. Lester recently co-edited a book focused on performance ethnographies and co-authored a book focused on the use of digital tools across the qualitative research process. She is currently the co-editor of The Palgrave handbook of child mental health: Discourse and conversation studies and The Palgrave handbook of adult mental health: Discourse and conversation studies. She most recently published in journals such as Qualitative Inquiry, Discourse Studies, and The International Journal of Qualitative Studies. Paul Dempster is an applied health researcher who specialises in qualitative research. He is particularly interested in CAQDAS methods and has taught internationally on their use. He is a consultant methodologist for Transana at the University of Wisconsin and works for the NHS in Newcastle.
- Author(s)Jessica N. Lester,Paul Dempster,Trena M. Paulus
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.