All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the twists and turns of the contesting terms of virtuality and indexicality in contemporary cultural theory in relation to history, trauma, sexuality, textuality, anxiety, simulated lives, code, digital cinema, science fiction, and contemporary art.
- Author BiographyAntony Bryant is Professor of Informatics at Leeds Metropolitan University and author of 'Thinking Informatically' (2006) and co-editor of 'The Handbook of Grounded Theory' (2007). Griselda Pollock is Professor of Social and Critical Histories of Art and Director of the Centre for Cultural Analysis, Theory and History at the University of Leeds and author of 'Encounters in the Virtual Feminist Museum' (2007).
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication30/05/2010
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleNew Encounters: Arts, Cultures, Concepts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, maps, figures
- Edited byAntony Bryant,Griselda Pollock
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.08
- £17.75Trending at £25.02
- £16.42Trending at £24.99
- £13.36Trending at £20.65
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £9.58Trending at £12.96
- £11.66Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.