Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.30
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £17.02
About this product
- Author(s)Bernhard E. Boser,Boris Murmann
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight284 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2004
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. Acknowledgements. Preface. 1: Introduction. 1. Motivation. 2. Overview. 3. Chapter Organization. 2: Performance Trends. 1. Introduction. 2. Digital Performance Trends. 3. ADC Performance Trends. 3: Scaling Analysis. 1. Introduction. 2. Basic Device Scaling from a Digital Perspective. 3. Technology Metrics for Analog Circuits. 4. Scaling Impact on Matching-Limited Circuits. 5. Scaling Impact on Noise-Limited Circuits. 4: Improving Analog Circuit Efficiency. 1. Introduction. 2. Analog Circuit Challenges. 3. The Cost of Feedback. 4. Two-Stage Feedback Amplifier vs. Open-Loop Gain Stage. 5. Discussion. 5: Open-Loop Pipelined ADCs. 1. A Brief Review of Pipelined ADCs. 2. Conventional Stage Implementation. 3. Open-Loop Pipeline Stages. 4. Alternative Transconductor Implementations. 6: Digital Nonlinearity Correction. 1. Overview. 2. Error Model and Digital Correction. 3. Alternative Error Models. 7: Statistics-Based Parameter Estimation. 1. Introduction. 2. Modulation Approach. 3. Required Sub-ADC and Sub-DAC Redundancy. 4. Parameter Estimation Based on Residue Differences. 5. Statistics Based Difference Estimation. 6. Complete Estimation Block. 7. Simulation Example. 8. Discussion. 8: Prototype Implementation. 1. ADC Architecture. 2. Stage 1. 3. Stage 2. 4. Post-Processor. 9: Experimental Results. 1. Layout and Packaging. 2. Test Setup. 3. Measured Results. 4. Post-Processor Complexity. 10: Conclusion. 1. Summary. 2. Suggestions for Future Work. Appendices. A: Open-Loop Charge Redistribution. B: Estimator Variance. C: LMS Loop Analysis. 1. Time Constant. 2. Output Variance. 3. Maximum Gain Parameters. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.