Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that focuses on the relationship between dignity and freedom in the post-apartheid legal order. It provides a perspective on a central theme in South Africa's constitutional law and also brings into view the answers to fundamental jurisprudential questions of international prominence.
- PublisherJuta & Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationKenwyn
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJuta Legal and Academic Publishers
- Weight392 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byD. Cornell,F. du Bois,J. Barnard-Naude
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.