All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.98Trending at £14.98
- £36.44Trending at £39.49
- £11.78Trending at £11.98
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £6.95Trending at £7.09
- £22.62Trending at £24.29
- £13.92Trending at £17.70
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the processes and structures of dignity violation and promotion, traces their consequences for individual and collective health, and uses the model developed to imagine how we might reform our systems of health and social care.
- Author(s)Nora Jacobson
- PublisherVanderbilt University Press
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationTennessee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVanderbilt University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.