All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows that the conflicts that arise from everyday ways of thinking are not dilemmas as they appear to be.
- Author BiographyGilbert Ryle (1900-76) published widely on a variety of philosophical topics, including philosophy of mind and philosophy of language, but was perhaps best known for his work on philosophical behaviourism and his critique of Cartesian dualism.
- Author(s)Gilbert Ryle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- Series TitleCambridge Philosophy Classics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.