All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.34Trending at £4.93
- £4.44Trending at £5.58
- £5.49Trending at £6.55
- £7.01Trending at £9.80
- £6.69Trending at £7.22
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.99Trending at £6.48
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Caribbean secondary schools, this title deals with the regional practicalities of learning Spanish for a Latin American context and provides a comprehensive foundation for students at the lower secondary levels up to and including those sitting Spanish at CSEC level.
- Author(s)Erskine Padmore,Malva Lewis,Yolanda Nelson-Springer
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Performance - spoken word)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.