All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Caribbean secondary schools, this title deals with the regional practicalities of learning Spanish for a Latin American context and provides a comprehensive foundation for students at the lower secondary levels up to and including those sitting Spanish at CSEC level.
- Author(s)Erskine Padmore,Malva Lewis,Yolanda Nelson-Springer
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Weight154 g
- Width187 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £5.22Trending at £5.80
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.31Trending at £9.94
- £29.31Trending at £37.77
- £23.24Trending at £25.97
- £3.50Trending at £3.78
- £20.96Trending at £22.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.