Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive overview of dimension theory of hyperbolic flows. It includes a detailed discussion of major open problems in the area.
- Author BiographyLuis Barreira is a Professor of Mathematics at the Instituto Superior Tecnico in Lisbon. He is the author of 17 books, including several textbooks published in several languages, and more than 100 articles on mathematics, mainly on differential equations, dynamical systems and ergodic theory.
- Author(s)Luis Barreira
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/07/2015
- Series TitleSpringer Monographs in Mathematics
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight267 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.